Thursday, August 7, 2008

Announcing our Trendy Sisters Contest Winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the Trendy Sisters contest to win the $25 gift certificate!

And thank you for waiting so long to hear the results...the winner is....Lyndsey Lewis! (Chosen by the very high tech method of putting little pieces of paper in a bowl and having dear husband reach in for one...hey, it works, we chose a name for our daughter in a similar way!)

Congrats Lyndsey...I know you will be thrilled with whatever you choose from Milissa's online store.

I will email you for further details.

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

Lyndsey Lewis said...

I just thought I would check in and had to laugh...i can't believe I "won" - too funny! Now I can get a matching "1" birthday shirt for Delaney's new boy friend! :)

Lyndsey Lewis said...

Okay, I just looked at the birthday sets and, well, I guess we will pass on the all girly stuff...oh well! ;)

Danielle Thompson said...

I have a feeling that Milissa would be happy to make a boys version! She has shown incredible customer service when I inquired about something she didnt specifically offer. Just send her an email to ask!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey wait! I didn't know "we" could enter! Lyndsey I'm gonna get you!