Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beautiful family.

Ive been in business doing photography for only half a year but Ive worked with many families over the years as a case manager, then after grad school as a therapist. I have had the chance to meet so many different types of families and it is something I love to do.... finding out what they are about, watching them interact and catching a little glimpse into their lives for those few hours that they allow me to be a part of it is such a special thing for me.

After meeting with this beautiful family on Sunday night, I got into my car to drive away and thought...."Those kids are so lucky!" It was really amazing to watch the way Amy and Brad interacted with their kids, spoke to one another with respect, and disciplined their children calmly and with such love. Brad reminded me of my own husband with the way he was able to turn his daughters pout into a smile instantly with some quick thinking silly talk.

I came away from the experience feeling thankful that I was given the chance to capture some sweet family togetherness. Thank you guys! It was so great to meet you!

(Click to see the image larger)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the leaf shot.