Friday, March 21, 2008

I LOVE 4 year olds!

It was such a pleasure photographing adorable Miss Avery this morning! She was my first client to really work the camera. I think she might have a future in the modeling business. She has the most beautiful brown eyes and shy smile that could simply melt your heart!






Avery also brought along her Gramma. I have to say, I think this is beautiful and I think it will be a treasured portrait for years to come.



Avery's brother Ben is the same age as my son but much better in front of the camera! He probably doesn't have the camera in his face several times a day, which is why he didn't mind it so much! Like his sister, those chocolate brown eyes are heavenly!



They didn't get their brown eyes from their Mommy! Meg and I have been friends for many years and it is so much fun having kids close in age. Doesn't she have the most fantastic curls!?



I love photographing hands and feet because they are so personal and unique to each individual. I couldn't resist the opportunity to document Ben holding his Great Grandmother's hands.



Thanks for a fun photo shoot today guys!

1 comments:

Shannon Post said...

Great Shoot! I love the shot of the little boy with gorgeous brown eyes and the red sweater.