Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spotlight on Designer of Trendy Sisters Clothing Company

To kick off my Mom-preneur series celebrating women who have successfully started their own businesses, I'd like you to meet Milissa Hall-Feldhaus, an Indianapolis children's clothing designer and owner of Trendy Sisters, a hip clothing boutique for your little fashionista! Her beautiful and unique designs are featured in several children's clothing boutiques in the city.



Milissa's creations are made with beautiful designer fabrics and have a vintage flair that is all the rage right now with little girl couture! I had the absolute pleasure of meeting her this weekend as well as her two gorgeous little girls who are the inspiration behind her work. Her apron skirts are to die for and I will be snatching up a few of these myself for clients to wear for photo shoots and for my own little budding fashionista!




Please take a moment to browse through her gallery at Trendy Sisters, then stop back here to leave your name and something unique or funny about yourself or family in the comment section (we want to make reading the comments fun and interesting!)

By leaving your comment, you are entering to win a $25 gift certificate to the Trendy Sister's online store!




The winner will be announced on the last day of July! Good Luck!

(To leave a comment, click on the word comment at the bottom of this post, then enter your info in the box that pops up)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Thanks Danielle! I'll send you an email on Sunday or so. I've been busy with a two day show and custom items this week. I love your pictures!

Lissa said...

I absolutely loved her stuff!! Your pictures of Hudson are soo cute. He was a doll to work with! I'm off to go check out the trendy sisters website!

Adrianne said...

I'd like to enter the contest! Even though I don't have any girls to fit in those adorable dresses I do have a very handsome son and one to arrive any day to wear those adorable boys pants.
A funny family story, I can think of a ton, but right now the funny thing that pops in my mind is that I am sitting here, on my due date 40 weeks pregnant, and my 3 year old son has his arms intertwined in mine and is sitting as close as he possibly can and one of my good friends just ordered a baby sling for me as a gift and all I can think of is, Is the baby going to use it or is my 3 year old going to wiggle himself in to it since he loves to be so close his mama!

strwberrryjoy said...

Wow! You have some really beautiful pictures! I enjoyed looking at them! I have a blog too, and I linked you at the bottom. :) Maybe I'll get you some business that way!?! Here's our blog: http://starr2001.blogspot.com/ I knew when I saw your pictures on the LLL page that they looked professional!

Ashlyn Wilson said...

Kelly Wilson
kelly@jimshomes.com