Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trendy Sisters Contest

Im extending the time you have to sign up to win the gift certificate for one more week! I have gotten a ton of blog hits but few entries....so just leave your name and email address in the comments section and you will automatically be entered to win a $25 gift certificate for Trendy Sisters!

Milissa has updated her website and has a beautiful new logo and look. She has also added more apron skirts (my favorite!) in some funky new fabrics. Also, check out her birthday outfits. I have ordered the "1" shirt and ruffled pants for Delaney's birthday party in a few weeks!

Good luck!

5 comments:

strwberrryjoy said...

Maria -- mariastarr2001@hotmail.com

Sara Morris said...

I just love those skirts! I am out of town, but I'll get in touch next week to plan something fun! Sara
saramorrisphoto@gmail.com

Meg said...

Meg meg622@sbcglobal.net

Lyndsey Lewis said...

can I enter???? :)
I'll have to look into the "1" shirt for Piercen...
lyndsey_ep@yahoo.com

Chris Lovato said...

Loved those skirts at the shoot! Milissa and her family were so sweet. Such talent! Great to meet you at the Indy workshop. I'm a former Fort Collins resident too!
stamail@bellsouth.net