Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nate + Kyleigh

This past weekend I had the honor of shooting a wedding with Elaine Brenner of Little Lives Photography. Kelly Holder of Kelly Holder Photography also came up from Kansas to assist Elaine.

Nate and Kyleigh were the sweetest couple, so beautiful and so in love. I LOVE working with brides like Kyleigh...not only was she a natural in front of the camera, she was very laid back and just enjoyed her day and soaked up all of those adoring looks from her new husband. At one point we thought the Cadillac they had rented was not going to show up to bring the couple to the reception and Kyleigh just shrugged and asked if she could hop in the back of the minivan with the photographers! Gotta love her!

Nate receiving some advice from his dad...


Nate's first look at his bride...





The married couple!









Nate and Kyleigh have the most adorable grandparents I have ever seen. Truly. See the next few photos of this post and tell me you don't agree.



This image gets me all choked up...the older couple walking away hand in hand, the young couple just beginning their journey together...

Grandma with Nate's brother, home from Iraq. This was such a proud moment for her that I was lucky enough to catch on film.








The first dance...




I've only done a few weddings at this point but every time without fail, I cry during the father daughter dance. This one especially made me cry because the dad is Elaine's older brother and I had to watch HER cry through it. Kyleigh chose the song "Lullaby" by Billy Joel which in my opinion was PERFECT! Listen to the song here.



1 comments:

Kelly Holder said...

These are gorgeous, Danielle...and I love your blog!!