Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little Cutie.



I had the pleasure of meeting up with some of my favorite Indy photographers, Elaine Brenner, Loree Alayne, and Jessica Limeberry, on Tuesday for a just-for-fun photo shoot with our kids.

I brought Collin and Delaney along which I soon learned was a big mistake! Delaney's not walking too much yet so I had to hold her almost the whole time and Collin was soooo very not interested in posing for us. He was much more interested in exploring and chasing the other kids.

I did get a cute one of Little Miss M. while trying to balance in a squatting position with Delaney on my hip. Several seconds after this shot was taken I noticed that Collin had climbed up a huge ladder and was refusing to come down. Fantastic. Mom of the year award goes to me for watching my children so closely. Hey, no broken bones this time, thats good.

Luckily we girls have a fun lunch/shopping date tomorrow, sans kiddies. Yay!

2 comments:

Sara Morris said...

Precious Danielle! Keep me posted on the next get together!

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Danielle, Very cute pic!! I am just getting around to checking out your blog. Great work. I am loving the idea of coffee and conversation (no kids =) next time. My daughter was not about the camera that day (as always - haha). -Loree