Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A winner!!

The winner of our September Mom-Preneur contest is Nikki Hodgkins! Yay! Nikki has won a package of 8 assorted handmade cards from Creative Cards by Adrianne and a $10 gift certificate toward the purchase of any custom order!

Nikki is the quintessential Mom-preneur. She owns not one, not two, but three successful businesses! She is the mastermind behind Expressive Style Graphics, the premier blog design site for photographers. She designed my header and sidebars for this very blog! She is also a chef with a meal planning service called Goumet Momma which I visit several times a week for meal ideas (I love her three ingredient dinners, check them out!) and she is a clolthing designer for a business she runs with her mom called Pink Peppercorn Clothier!

Its actually a little scary that one person can accomplish this much. I mean just writing about all she does makes me feel like I need a nap.

Congrats Nikki! I will email you for your address and get those cards out to you this week! I know you will love them!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Whew! No kidding.. I need a nap after just reading it. How can one person accomplish so much?? That's amazing and well deserving of the mom-preneur award!

BTW, your blog is fabulous!