Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sarah & Tim

Sarah and Tim. What a gorgeous couple and so much fun to be around. After talking with Sarah on the phone a couple of times, I felt like I had known her forever...she is just sooo sweet! And thankfully Tim didnt get too upset with me when I called him Russ a couple of times! Sorry Tim, you guys just look so much alike!!

We had to reschedule this shoot a bunch of times due to snow and Im so glad that we didnt keep our original day which was actually negative 11 degrees, rather we waited and ended up with a gorgous day where we could take our coats off!

These guys specifically wanted some black and whites to use for a Save the Date card for their wedding. Here are a few from our session!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these girl! Really love the one where they are holding their hands out to showcase the ring!