Monday, September 29, 2008

Jacob and Lauren

Jacob and Lauren are the children of my good friend Diana who I met when I first moved here 3 summers ago. It is hard to believe that we have been in Indiana that long already. Jacob and my son Collin are the same age and then surprisingly Diana and I had our baby girls within a month of each other also. Diana is simply beautiful, inside and out and Im so lucky to have her as a friend.


Last night's session was a lot of fun and I could not believe how good Jacob was in front of the camera! Collin has about a 2 minute photo tolerance but Jacob was wonderful, a dream to photograph, such a good listener and good sport to put up with me for over an hour!


Lauren is absolutely adorable, a happy baby and so sweet. While my little girl is long and skinny, Lauren is a perfectly plump, the kind of baby you just want to squeeze and snuggle. Her daddy must agree because it seemed to me that he is totally in love with his new baby girl. Yep, Russ unabashedly busted out his Baby Bumble Bee song many times to get her to smile and she did, every time....a big beaming smile just for her Daddy.


Here is a sneak peek of your session, guys! I will have your full gallery up soon! Click on the images to see them a little larger.




While my passion lies in capturing little ones and all of their adorable expressions, I will include a family photo this time to prove that I actually do family sessions! At a wedding on Saturday I had to stop myself several times from following around the flower girls and ring bearers and focus my efforts on the bride and groom! Whoops!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle,

I love the sneak peek! And those were such nice words you wrote - thank you. We can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks again,
Diana